Marketing and advertising have long used techniques based on Hypnosis.
Savvy Marketers know that a repeated message can sink into the deepest subconscious level of a person’s mind.
Repetition of a message is so effective in triggering self-hypnosis that we begin to hum or sing those Madison Avenue advertising jingles. Example: When I say “Spearmint Gum,” your mind probably thought of “Double Your Flavor, Double Your Fun.” (for us older generation)
Competition is the hallmark of all Marketing and Sales.
It is essential to be focused, intense, full of energy and motivation to be a success. Therefore, we can use Hypnosis in the same way Madison Avenue does.
They create their ads and advertise to ourselves messages that propel us to more extraordinary achievement and peak performance. We all experience self-hypnosis frequently in everyday Life in such diverse activities as day-dreaming, jogging, prayer, reading, listening to music, meditation, or even driving the freeways.
Hypnosis offers a unique opportunity for the marketing and sales professionals and ourselves to give positive messages that will influence positively new thinking, attitudes, and behaviors.
- Use Hypnosis to transform many of your fears, concerns, and anxieties into strengths.
- Use self-hypnosis to change negative thoughts into positive action and watch your sales Life and career take a quantum leap.
Crisis Brings With It; Unbearable Fears Which Affects Our Mind and Body. We Lose Self-Esteem and Confidence, and Stress Out! Hypnosis, Meditation, and Mindfulness Will Deeply Empower You With Inner Strength, Calm, and Peace of Mind!
Your Future Reality Depends On What You Do Now?
Repurpose Your Life and Future
Turn up the emotional heat to manifest your purpose in life. You can imagine something and then manifest it in physical reality.
Four necessary steps for using the power of your imagination and four-word choices to guarantee your result,
First, here are the four steps for igniting your powers of imagination.
- Decide, describe clearly what you want, and define your purpose for it.
- Believe, Your mind will need to accept it to be true mentally in the present moment. Your subconscious only knows the present moment, never in the past or future. Never say I am going to have. To have what you want. You first see it and feel yourself being, doing, and experiencing it now.
- See it in your mind. Your imagination is the eye of your mind. Learn to see so clearly that you could reach out and touch it.
- Feel it deeply in your heart and body. When your imagination, heart, and body energies are aligned with what you want, nothing is impossible to manifest into your life. Next, take action on what you want. Want a new car, a new home, or a better job? Visit a dealership showroom, property of your liking, and a company you are interested in. While there, experience it fully so that you may re-live what you want mentally and emotionally as if it has already happened.
Words create mental imagery, and the right choices will guarantee your result,
Use words with emotional impact.
Emotion is what stirs the subconscious mind to act in the present tense: the fewer words you use to convey an image and emotion, the better. Example: I am a money magnet. In the present moment. Vs. I enjoy creating a lot of money to spend. Is future moment
Use a short word that has the same meaning.
The meaning is the same, but the one with half the words has twice the attention-getting power easily. Example: I am Healthy in Body and Mind Vs. My body and mind are becoming healthier every day.
Is there a word that just sounds better and still conveys the right meaning?
A string of words that begin with the same first letter, the same sound, or that create a pleasing rhythm or rhyme is more captivating than a random collection of sounds. Example: Repetition there is music and rhythm to language. And words repeated to the subconscious mind are like music on Steroids. I am healthier and healthier and healthier
Is there a word or phrase that communicates a desirable mental visual The mind thinks in pictures. You are the artist, and words are your palette. The pictures you paint to your subconscious mind create the emotions and thinking that move you into taking action on your purpose in life.